Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Yearning In Vain


Once more I close my eyes
Hoping to see him again
Yearning to myself, yearning in vain
I am desolate without him
To my astonishment, I see him nowhere
I search for him everyday, all in despair
The sound of silence, the Darkness
Following me, leading me to emptiness
This pain I want to be eased
Pain I no longer want to conceal
He left, leaving a crippling effect on me
Leaving a mark that can not be erased
There's too much for the time to destroy
Too many retentives
It stings me, pierces me time and again
But I've learnt to live with this pain
Committing mistakes that I once forbade
The life Im leading is prosaic
I do not know of rapture anymore
I'll stop breathing if I dont see him anymore
Peeved at my condition
I attempt to destroy my life
To get him back, I still strive
No, he isnt sadistic
He knows not of sadism
He shot his words at me, being uniquely explicit
Let me alone to my oblivion
Let me close my eyes once more
Hoping to see him again
Yearning to myself, yearning in vain

No comments:

Post a Comment